Motorcycle Safety Airbag Jackets Terms
Please read this competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition ("the Competition") is being organized and run by MotoAir South Africa ("the Promoter").
- Entries into the Competition are to be made by way of SMS. The cost of each SMS entry is R5.00 (Five Rand). Free SMS's do not apply.
- No purchase necessary
- No persons under the age of 18 years of age may enter the Competition.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of MotoAir or any subsidiary of MotoAir.
- Each person who submits an SMS entry into the Competition ("the Participant") agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein, which shall constitute the sole Agreement between the Promoter and the Participant in respect of the Competition.
- Should the Participant not be the owner of the cellular telephone from which the SMS entry is sent, and/or should the Participant not be the person responsible for payment of the cellular service provider's account, such Participant shall be required to produce written proof of consent from the owner / account holder.
- All Participants consent to the Promoter using their cellular telephone number, for marketing and promotional purposes.
- The Promoter shall, in its sole discretion, be entitled to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Competition at any time, by posting such amended Terms and Conditions on its website www.motoair.co.za.
- The closing date of the Competition will be 29 June 2010 at 16:00, and the final draw will take place on 30 June 2010 @ 10:00. The Promoter shall, in its sole discretion, be entitled to shorten or extend the period of the Competition, at any time, by posting the relevant notification on its website www.motoair.co.za.
- The decision of the judges appointed by the Promoter is final on all aspects of the competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of the Competition will be notified telephonically or by SMS, and the winner's name will be posted on the website www.motoair.co.za, and may also be published in the press.
- The winner acknowledges that he/she shall comply with the Promoter's requirements in respect of all photographs, interviews and appearances. The Promoter shall be entitled to utilize such material for advertising and promotional purposes in any form of media, whether in print, on television, and/or on the Promoter's website, without the obligation to notify or reimburse the Participant. All promotional material acquired in this regard shall remain the sole property of the Promoter.
- At the end of the Competition, all of the Promoter's obligations in respect of the Competition, as well as in respect of the prize shall cease to exist.
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever, The promoter, its associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, injury or damage arising from any entrant's participation in the competition, nor for the prize winners in their fulfillment of the prize, howsoever arising.
- The Promoter shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to reject any entry, or to disqualify any Participant, for any reason whatsoever, and the Promoter shall not be obliged to correspond with any person in this regard.
- The Promoter shall be entitled, in its sole discretion to refuse to award the prize to the winner if any entry procedures or any Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to, or if the Promoter detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- Should the winner be in arrears in regard to any debt due and owing to his/her cellular service provider, and/or the Promoter, whether directly or indirectly, delivery of the price to such winner shall be withheld until the winner settles such arrears in full.
- All risk in and ownership to the prize shall pass to the winner on delivery.
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever arising from the use of the prize by the winner. The winner agrees to sign a detailed indemnity document prior to delivery of the prize, if so required.
- If the Competition is held to be, or becomes unlawful, the Promoter shall have the right to terminate the Competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all Participants agree to waive any rights that they may have had in regard to the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its members, employees, agents or sponsors.
- The winner shall not be entitled to exchange the prize for a cash amount.
- This competition is open to South Africa residents who currently reside in South Africa.
- All claims for prizes will be subject to a security and validation check.
- The prize / prizes will be couriered to a South African address only.